Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 2nd

Today we made quite a bit of progress. My favorite accomplishment of the day was the powerpoint. For our final presentation, we have to have a powerpoint with all our information. We hadn't started yet, and since it seems like a daunting task, we figured we should get started. Taking some tips from Presentation Zen, the movie we watched last week, I got started putting some slides together. After doing this for a bit, I realized that making powerpoints is my life calling (okay not really, but I will say that it does look quite nice). Although, I will admit, it's hard to make images of exploding energy off of the sun look zen. But regardless, it's coming along quite nicely.

Matt and I also found this really helpful website with solar wind speeds that should help make the data easier to collect, so we are progressing with that as well.

Halle, SC

No comments:

Post a Comment